Wednesday, May 16, 2007

We All Need Motivation!!!

I wouldn't know if this happens to you, but am sure a lot of people experience this. Often times, we have dreams, we set goals, but suddenly on the way, we lose focus, hope and we give up on our dreams and aspirations.

I used to be a victim of depression and fatigue, but today I've conquered all that and I now possess the natural zeal to pursue whatever dream I have. Surprised about how I achieved that?

Well, simple ;


  • I started by keeping any book or video that tells stories about any pauper that turned millionaire.

  • I read Biographies of successful people and self made millionaires around the world.

  • I close my eyes and imagine myself to be ridding the latest (branded) car in the world with miss world beside me.

  • I visit beautiful places mearnt for the rich, and the presence of the beautiful people there challenges me to work harder at my goals.

  • I imagine eating and drinking with the world's most famous celebrities.

  • I see myself addressing a large audience after winning the "youngest entreprenuer's award" of the year.

Above all, set small goals, and work towards achieving it. When smaller goals are accomplished, they gives you energy to go on with bigger goals. The first money I earned on the internet was $0.01 and I was happy, because I gained the confidence that I can actually do it if only I try. And ever since then, things has worked like magic!!!

See, these simple tips work fine. At least they work well for me. Thats why I can stay up till this time of the day to update my blog.

A lot of people has risen from grass to grace by doing just simple things like this and am sure you too can get motivated by applying these tips. If being your own boss working online is your desire, then you need a lot of motivation.

Lastly, I hope this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ0KTv1SX2k will motivate you. I watch this video at least once a week.

Till another time soon, stay motivated!!!